S. M. Rakshithaa
Finance Committee, NLSIU, 2005-2006.
Finance Committee, NLSIU, 2006-2007
Membership of Organisation Committees, NLSIU:
Volunteer, Food and Beverages, Le’gala, annual inter-collegiate cultural and literary festival, hosted by NLSIU (2004).
Volunteer, Finance, Le’ gala, 2005.
Head, Chess- Spiritus, 2005, 2006.
Reception and registration and Finanace head, Round Table Conference (Law and Society), 2006.
Head, Food and Beverages- Consilence, 2006.
1. Law and Economics course, IGADR, Bombay, 2006.
2. Member of the research group on Foss and the Business Models, Consilence, 2006.
3. Member of the Legal Services Clinic compilation of the legal book- Offences Against Property.
4.Single credit course on Air law.
5. Single Credit course on European Union
6. Single Credit course on Geographical Indications
7. Merit certificate in Manupatra Essay Competition.
8. Student Bar Association, Essay (result yet to be released).
9. Research for Harvard, ILaw on Drugs and Patents.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Research work for Consilience, 2006 on FOSS to be held on 22.7.2006.
Court clerking (head) for Manchester law moot, hosted by NLSIU, 2006.
Eastern Music and Dance: Member of the class team, 2004-2005.
Eastern Music and Dance: First place in the university round, 2005-2006.
Participation in the Celebration run of the Lipton Bangalore International Marathon.
Chess: Member of the class team, 2004-2005, Member of the University team, 2004- 2005.
Represented the Pegasus, CMC, Vellore.
Third place in the University round, 2005- 2006.
Runner's up in Spiritus, 2006.
Carnatic Music: Participated in various competitions.
Second class in lower grade, Music.
Chess: National player.
Download 57.41 Kb.
Share with your friends:
The database is protected by copyright ©www.sckool.org 2022